Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
• Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
• Assist with financial and tax audits.
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
Age between 25 to 35 years
• Nationality : Indian / Pakistani /Nepali
Minimum education of Bachelor or relevant under Graduatedegree.
Minimum 1 or 2 years work experience as Accountant in a hotel industry.
• Salary: AED 2000.00 – 2500.00 per month DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
• Other Benefits: Company will provide free Accommodation, Transportation,2 times duty meal/Food and Hotel Dress .
• Other Allowance : Every month some amount as Service charge benefit (between 200 – 1500) will be shared with all staff on achievement of Revenue target by Hotel.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!