The Administrative Assistant ensures the smooth-running of the office. This role provides support to senior management with organization, scheduling and correspondence. Takes responsibility and ownership of office organization, project management, deadline compliance, and important records invoices and files.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures meetings are well organized and on a timely manner.
- Generates accurate reports .
- Receives invoices from suppliers and/or port authority, issues payment requests and follows up to ensure that payments are settled on time.
- Organizes meetings and books meeting rooms.
- Maintains office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafts routine electronic correspondence.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Maintains filing, archiving and database system.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from any related field
- Filipino Nationality
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize Tasks .
- Time Management .
- Organizational Skills .
- Attention to Detail.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Professional Discretion.
Send your updated CV to *** using the position title as your subject.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!