AL Qaryah Cars Auction
• Hosting the live Vehicles Auction.
• Presenting the vehicles for sale
• Keeping track of the bids expressed by the attendees
• Appraises cars before sales.
• Must be knowledgeable about vehicle functions, Models, features, and market prices.
• Must consider an online auction.
• Stimulating customers for increasing bids.
• Closes sale to the highest bidder.
Skills and Qualifications
Excellent public speaking and presentation
You are the face of the auction house your work for. With that in mind, you should be impeccable inyour presentation of yourself as it will reflect on your establishment. This also means dressing the part.
Speaking relatively fast while maintaining a clear pronunciation is also essential, as the quick pace is known to stimulate the public and keep it engaged.
Remaining calm under pressure
You must be able to keep a clear mind and not lose the count, while still being comfortable in front of a crowd.
Show enthusiasm for the sale
This goes without saying, you must be passionate about vehicles ."Auctioneers must enjoy themselves, and the bidders will too".
Strong command of Arabic and English.
UPTO 5000 AED.
Native Arabic and full commands in English
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!