Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. Able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. He/ She should follow all the approved recipes in the hotel for Cocktails. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience at the Bar or lounge. Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. Bartender is responsible to maintain the bar inventories / ordering and all maintain all hygiene protocols.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Warmly welcoming every guest and establishing a professional connection by respectfully interacting with them and understanding their needs
• Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as
• Social and outgoing person, with a passion for service
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!