The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
1. Identify partnership opportunities
2. Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
3. Maintain existing business
4. Think critically when planning to assure project success
5. Build Client: In order to expand the market, Business Development Associates work to form new client relationships and strengthen existing client relationships to forge new opportunities. In this role, Business Development Associates assist in the sales and service processes to ensure client/merchant satisfaction to help increase revenue and develop lasting professional relationships that will fuel sales and lead to possible partners with organizations associated with these clients.
6. Promote Company Products: To build awareness and recognition of products, Business Development Associates help to create promotional and sales materials for clients and the public. They work closely with sales, marketing and advertising departments and managers to form strategies that target specific audiences to grow sales and broaden their market and organizing event
7. Conduct Market Research: Business Development Associates are often involved in analyzing the market and creating reports that focus on consumer behavior, sales and the share of their company’s market in relation to their specific products. 8. They generate plans on how to increase this market share and develop strategies that will lead to greater revenue.
9. Coordinate Marketing and Networking Events: From trade shows to community events, Business Development Associates will organize events that lead to client meetings and product promotions. They might assist in choosing materials and products to include in these events and even attend shows and meetings to represent the company for which they work.
1. MUST HAVE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERIENCE
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3. 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
5. Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
6. Focused and goal-oriented
7. Can speak Chinese is preferred but not required
8. B2B tools – various B2B tools such as marketing and shipping software can help Business Development Associates build client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
9. Preferably with experience in gaming, payment gateway and crypto
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!