Our company is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in the
Industrial Equipment and Construction sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team as well as himself to identifying
new business opportunities, developing and maintaining relationships with clients, and increasing market share.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in B2B sales and a deep
understanding of the industrial equipment and construction industries.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities in the industrial equipment and construction sector
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and industry stakeholders
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities
• Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans in collaboration with company leadership
• Monitor and analyze sales performance to identify areas for improvement
• Attend industry events and conferences to promote the company and develop new business opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
• Proven track record of success in B2B sales and business development
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Deep understanding of the industrial equipment and construction industries
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel as required
We offer a competitive salary package, including a base salary and commission based on sales performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the industrial equipment and construction sector.
If you are a driven and experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for sales,
please apply today with your resume and cover letter.
UAE Driving license is a must!
Please don’t apply if you don’t have a driving license.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!