Camp / Site Nurse
▪ Responsible for the general operation of the site clinic including cleanliness monitoring, proper waste disposal, medical equipment and materials use, medications requisition and inventory.
▪ Respond to first aid and medical emergency call on the site.
▪ Activate Emergency Medical Services (999) hotline when needed.
▪ Make patient referrals in case of need for hospitalization.
▪ Document and record health and wellness information accurately and maintain record keeping.
▪ Dispose and administer medications including prescribed drugs made by outside clinic/hospital.
▪ Follow up patient’s health status especially during and after hospitalization.
▪ Conduct health screening to newly join workers, in collaboration with the health team and site physician.
▪ Conduct annual health assessment and evaluation to site workers.
▪ Develop and conduct health awareness and promotion campaign.
▪ Assist site physician in patient care.
▪ Collaborate with the HSE team in health and safety standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
***with experience in Site / Camp as a Nurse with QCHP License. LOCAL HIRE with Valid QATAR ID with NOC who can join IMMEDIATELY. Email @ *** Put the desired position as a subject.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!