Candidates who meet the requirements can send their CVs to ***
Job Responsibilities, could include, depending on the service site:
* Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the client’s premises (Store, residence, office or hotel).
* Cleans floors and rooms; including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
* Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitising fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
* Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
* Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
* Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
* Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens if applicable.
* Being punctual.
* Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to clients.
* Taking initiative and delivering always what has been promised. Never promise what you cannot surely deliver, but push yourself to the max to over-deliver.
* Performs additional duties as needed. Tasks that could be required would be simple tasks like cleaning, helping with packing items, stock handling, catering and offering drinks, painting, etc.
* Observing the highest standards of personal hygiene as well as hygiene in the workplace are considered part of the role. This is crucial to give the best impression to clients.
* You may be required to wear The Company’s uniform for which you will be responsible for the upkeep
* Working hours are flexible to suit the client needs and constraints.
* 2 years’ experience as a cleaner in the UAE.
* UAE Driving Licence
* Additional experience in maintenance: Painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC is a definite plus.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!