An excellent opportunity for a creative, ambitious and passionate individual who is willing to learn and grow in a fast paced working environment and make lots of money in the process. We believe in incentives, love to travel and are a happy bunch of passionate people working together to deliver some of the most exciting B2B events around the world. We are a B2B events company and offer a fun, friendly and highly rewarding work environment.
QNA offers interesting opportunities for those who are looking for a challenge that is more than just a job!
The Conference Producer will work with the Conference Manager to research on new conference topics, develop content and agenda, acquire speakers, manage content for marketing and PR and execute event onsite.
• Extensive research capabilities – primary and secondary
• Content and agenda development
• Preparing the sales brief and communicating with the team
• Speaker acquisition over the phone
• Coordination with delegates, sales, marketing and operations team
• Drafting marketing campaigns
• Social media promotion, writing press releases
• Pre event set up
• Media and Association partnerships
• Smooth communication with all stakeholders of the conference
• On site execution
• Post event report and feedback
The conference producer must have:
• Good communication and creative writing skills
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Good interpersonal skills – team player, self-motivated
• Dedicated and focused approach to work
• Confidence and charisma
• Out of the box thinking and passion to go that extra mile for your event
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work for long hours and flexibility in timings
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!