• Monitoring and reviewing cost allocating for all projects and departments.
• Implement the budget for all projects and departments to the ERP.
• Register the monthly depreciation of fixed assets and controlling all additions and disposals
• Checking and monitoring inventory movement registration.
• Registering, booking, following-up and reconciling all loans and related interests from all banks with weekly reports to the chief accountant.
• Preparing and reconciling accounts that are in his responsibility and prepare the monthly closing template coordinating with chief accountant
• Accounting & Cost Controller experience 4-5 years.
• Preferable construction field.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!