As a Data Scientist in our team, you possess a broad knowledge of Machine Learning and software development techniques to help design and implement a cutting-edge AI platform. You will focus on designing, implementing, and maintaining various Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning codes. You will work with a multidisciplinary team of smart people, including Product Managers, and Software Developers, to advance a state-of-the-art AI platform that can be applied to domains like Robotics, Optimization, Control, Anomaly detection, and Machine Vision.
• You have end-to-end hands-on ownership of ML features and various projects.
• You create POCs focused on Deep Learning as well as other traditional approaches within Data Science.
• You develop algorithms in key areas in Machine Learning.
• You are a Team-Player working closely with other colleagues while maintaining a clear vision of the value of our diverse offerings.
• You lead the path of value-driven AI features that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
• You embrace the latest cutting-edge AI technologies.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations and spans numerous cultures.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
About the Company
At Global Technical Cost Services (G-Tech) we are passionate about creating impact as well as driving profitable businesses through the secondment and or placement of competent, certified professional services providers. Given the current global context in the IT, Infrastructure and Buildings, Oil and Gas, Transport Planning, Road and Highway Engineering, Power and Petrochemical sectors. We believe that a revolution is coming and that the future of healthy order books for Clients, Contractors, and Consultancies lies in outsourcing of professional services in support of that carried out by permanent senior staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 4+ years' experience with Software Engineering.
• 4+ years' experience in AI and ML algorithm development.
• Masters or Ph.D. focused on ML.
• 2+ years' experience with Schema design/Dimensional Data Modeling/No SQL Data Modeling.
• Hands-on experience with AI frameworks (TensorFLow, PyTorch, Keras) and Python.
• Experience with one Cloud provider such as GCP, AWS, Azure, etc
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!