• Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
• Accepting payments for delivered items.
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
• Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
1. The Employee shall be entitled to a total of 30 working days paid leave year.
2. The Employee shall be entitled to a total 4 day off per month any additional days will be counted as overtime
3. The Employee should work 12 hours per day includes 1 hour break
4. The Probation period 100 working days of employment during which time either party may terminate this contract.
5. The Contract will be for 3 Years.
6. Residency Fee: KWD 60
7. Passport Stamping: KWD 10
8. Issuing Civil ID: KWD 5
9. Health Insurance: KWD 54
10. Medical Test: KWD 10
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!