1) Preparation, and mixing of materials used in the treatment.
2) Cleaning, and disinfection of tools and equipment used in the treatment.
3) Organizing the contents of the clinic, disks, and tools according to the technical
procedures, and dentist instructions.
4) Calling patients from the waiting room, assisting them to use the dental stage,
dressing apron, preparing saliva pipette, drinking cup (in the patient presence), and
preparing the detection and medical tools according to treatment requirements.
5) Preparing clinic needs of materials, tools, molding templates, and fillings as
instructed by the dentist.
6) Processing X-ray films, guiding the patient to the Radiology department, and
1) Fair knowledge of medical terminology and professional needs of h duties.
2) Being able to speak in English and Arabic.
3) Assisting the dentist in all curative and preventive activities.
4) Preparing the clinic to fulfill its duties, and ensuring the cleanliness of units and devices.
5) Applying the principles and rules of public safety at work.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!