Employer: retail operator
• Deliver high quality of creatives of our brands
• Use the in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques.
• Execute marketing projects (Branding) from conception to production, including websites, brochures, videos, and product packaging.
• Create graphic and visual artworks related to website, product images, banners, landing pages, branding and other graphic elements that delight, engage, and inform users across all Digital / Non-Digital platforms.
• Work closely with the Creative and Marketing team to translate data driven briefs into exciting and engaging creative that drives conversion.
• Manage projects from conception through to completion, keeping all stakeholders updated throughout the process.
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
• Implement design using brand-standard colors, images, type style, and layout to ensure a unified approach to providing an engaging brand experience for the customer.
• Work within designated timelines, and branding guidelines.
• Maintain and develop scalable design strategies through the use of templates.
• Contribute to the evolution of the brand image.
• Undertake research to keep on top of trends, innovative technologies, and competitor activity to ensure the brand stays ahead of competitors.
• Constantly improving the design across all digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience related in digital design in retail, online shopping or e-commerce; expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and XD)
- Must have a solid understanding of design, photography, typography, layouts and 3D
- Awareness of good contemporary offline / digital design & pixel perfection
- Experience with video, animation, and motion graphics is a must
- Knowledge in taking briefs and formulating them into ideas and visuals
- A comprehensive portfolio of executed projects is a must
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!