Position: Digital Marketing Sales Manager- (LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WORK REMOTELY)
(NOTE: FOR THIS POSITION, THE COMPANY IS LOCATED IN UAE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN THE UAE. YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND WORK REMOTELY AS LONG YOU ARE WITH CLOSE TIME ZONE TO UAE)
The Digital Marketing Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and managing all marketing aspects of Kozma Curl Products and manage Ecommerce site. Provide strategic marketing plan to increase online product sales on Ecommerce site.
Accountable for achieving product sales target on Ecommerce site while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest clients satisfaction and clients experience.
1. Increase product sales on ecommerce for Kozma Curl
2. Increase Social Media followers on Kozma & Kozma and Kozma Curl Brand
3. Hire, Manage, Train new and existing employees within the Marketing Department, and Manage social media specialist team to ensure private messages & comments are being managed and converted to sales while providing highest customer service
4. Manage Ecommerce sales orders & Fulfillment team
5. Increase number of newsletter subscribers
6. Increase customer engagements on digital marketing platforms
7. Increase brand awareness
8. Manage blog content & Increase blog subscribers
9. Build, Manage, Optimize successful sales funnels
10. Manage marketing budget to produce the maximum ROI
11. Increase website traffic on Kozma & Kozma and Kozma Curl
• Extremely competitive salary + sales commission
• Free Medical Insurance
• 30 days paid Vacation + & up to 13 paid UAE holidays.
• Air ticket allowance
About the Company:
Kozma & Kozma, and Kozma Curl are international salons with branches around Qatar, Dubai and Oman.
Kozma Curl brand in addition to owning salons it has its own Curly Products and Ecommerce site.
Owned and managed by Americans. We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work.
Website: *** / ***
1. Very strong experience in strategizing, setting up, and managing successful sales funnels
2. Experience in implementing sales funnels using automation tools, softwares, and apps to have a successful customer journey.
3. Previous experience as a marketing manager with experience in hiring, training, coaching, and managing a marketing team
4. Strong understanding and experience in marketing budget, Experience in Excel, cost allocation and calculation to produce the target ROI within budget
5. Strong experience in Managing Instagram and Facebook, including sourcing, and creating high quality content, running contests, manage tags, manage comments & private messages.
6. Strong experience in increasing Instagram and Facebook followers
7. Good organizational and planning skills, being able to plan marketing calendar ahead of time and manage projects.
8. Strong experience in running & managing effective Instagram & Facebook ads and produce maximum ROI, and able to setup metrics and measure it.
9. Experience in Google Ads setting up and Management to produce maximum ROI
10. Very strong experience in SEO, Need to be able to optimize blogs, website, and manage External SEO company
11. Experience in Managing ecommerce site especially shopify, with enough technical knowledge to integrate apps and manage their performance- (Offers, Abandon cart/cart recovery, upselling app, exit intent pop up, banners, quiz builder)
12. Great Customer Service & Customer Experience Background: Ensuring we provide amazing customer service and quality service to Wow our customers.
13. Sales Experience
14. Tech savvy and good *** knowledge to work with various marketing apps and platforms such as website, create landing page, social media, blog, and setting up automations. Able to setup new platforms like Pinterest buyable pins, and YouTube account Management & Ads
15. Able to direct and manage projects to produce testimonials, before & after, tutorials by working with salon staff and professional photographer and customers as per brand vision and strategy
16. Experience in getting free media coverage (Articles, Interviews, Reviews, and managing influences)
17. Strong writing and communication skills with creative style
18. Strong understanding of the brand vision, image, strategy, culture
19. Metrics & Data driven: Very strong in analyzing data & metrics and make decisions based on data to meet the objectives, and target ROI.
20. Strong experience in setting trackable metrics before any campaign and able to generate meaningful reports for analysis.
21. Accountable & Responsible
1. Experience in the *** market
2. Ecommerce Marketing experience
3. At least several years experience as a Sales & Marketing manager, or equivalent position.
4. Must have a proven record of meeting sales and marketing targets which resulted in improved and consistently increased profitability
5. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
6. Computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and ability to analyze and read lots of reports and KPI’s
7. Tech savvy and good *** knowledge to work with various marketing apps and platforms
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!