1. Detail engineering with a safety factor in the design
2. Basic & detail engineering for the provision of earthling pits of electrical installation.
3. Cable size calculation cable scheduling and its route selection, overhead or underground
4. Proper protection system for all electrical installation.
5. Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at the site.
6. Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
7. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options
8. Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
9. Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
10. Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on a daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
11. Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates, and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
12. Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
13. Ensures that all the works are done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national, or international standards.
14. Review inspection reports and records of Quality Control carried out on completed and running Project activities.
15. Coordination with workers
16. Manpower Controlling and Solve the Problems.
17. Final Documentation & Billing Works
18. Ensure the power supply available. Save energy by disconnecting unwanted loads.
19. Electrical BOQ preparation works for tender projects. Must know the current/ updated market price of electrical items.
1. SOE (preferred)
2. DM Approved (preferred)
3. DEWA Approved (preferred)
4. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (required)
5. At least 2 years work experience as Site Electrical Engineer
Urdu, Hindi (preferred)
Interested Applicants may send their updated CV to ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!