Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of Pagett Electric.
• Works to establish, adjust, and maintain work sequences to meet the construction schedule for a given project.
• Organizes and coordinates all of the project materials and equipment.
• Reads and interprets specifications, contract documents, plans, and prepares sketches of proposed work as well as producing layout drawings and code calculations for projects.
• Analyzes and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
• Leads by example—sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by Pagett Electric.
• Conducts quality control inspections on project sites.
• Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
Kindly, send your updated CV: ***
Minimum 3 years experience in the related field.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!