* Manage the dates export process from start to finish;
* Use the most appropriate method of communication when being the first point of contact for all customers;
* Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
* Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
* Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
* Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions
* Cover the export operations when required
* Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
* Responsibilities could also include documentation, analysis and update of export processes, programs or projects to determine methods for improving efficiency or effectiveness and coordination with internal and external stakeholders (including government authorities).
A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field OR additional equivalent experience
5+ years’ experience in trade compliance – preferably with a dates exporter. Including
Good understanding of Customs, Food and Import Laws and Regulations.
Good understanding of the Administration Regulations.
Ability to analyze technical data and can clearly articulate the appropriate HTS.
Be able to articulate conclusions and decisions based on customs regulations.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!