Female Physical Therapist
A newly established home-health care company looking for compassionate physical therapists that poses the following specific requirements:
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
• Provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
• Determines physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
• Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
• Helps patient accomplish treatment plan by administering manual exercises, giving massages.
• Evaluates and records patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and trying new treatments if required.
• Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
• Educates patients and their families about the recovery process and the challenges they will face.
Work Hours & Benefits:
• very flexible
Physical Therapists Qualifications/Skills:
• Pleasant manner
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Motivation skills
• Time management
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Persuasion skills
• Instructing and teaching skills
• Basic computer skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• University degree
• NHRA Licensed as a physical therapist or at least able to be licensed.
• Basic life support (BLS) certification
• Minimum of one year of physical therapy experience
Please send all the below required information to the following email Address:
1. Updated resume
2. NHRA Licensed if available? Otherwise please indicate of you are eligible to be licensed?
3. Personal photo
4. Current visa status?
5. Salary expectations?
6. Reason for leaving your current position?
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!