Freight Forwarding And Shipping Sales Manager Job Offer
Freight forwarding and shipping agency sales manager
Currently we are looking for Head of Sales who will be manage, control and develop the overall Sales strategy/activities in Bahrain.
Would you like to work on and achievement of country Sales Index ? Are you interested to act as a coach for the Sales organization?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
• Manages and steers the overall country Sales Team (all Sales channels, Trade Lane and Sales Support)
• Provides advice or input to contribute to the decision making of others which has a major or moderate impacton the company.
• Leads in engagements and strategic customer interfaces with key Corporate Customers
• Provides Marketing & Sales advice/information to management team to facilitate business performance reviewand evaluation.
• Maintains good relationship with overseas working partners to explore more push and pull business
• Supports Country Head to devise and fine tune strategic directives.
• Liaises and assists in developing ongoing cooperation and cross-customer base opportunities.
• Develops Sales motivation initiatives to keep high Sales performance towards the annual business target.
• Defines, monitors and enforces targets to the operational units.
• Responsible for achieving Sales business targets and Sales Index.
• Analyzes complex issues and improves, changes or adapts existing sales and marketing methods and techniques
• Delivers innovation that influences the way the division is operating and making money in the country
• Reaches agreement with external parties to accept complete proposals and programs where there is little interest in cooperating or participating
• Negotiates critical agreements / contracts and has the mandate / authority to sign them, changing T&Cs significantly
Your profile should look like:
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in various operations & Sales/BD roles
• Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation area in Bahrain market
• Manages and leads teams through expertise across several different disciplines within sales
• Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Enjoy communication and interaction with people
• Familiar with WCA/FNC/frightnet and all members.
• Employer who respect employees and help manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance
• Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
• Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
• Possible further career development
• Competitive salary
Please send the CV on Email: ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!