Full Stack Developer (Golang/NodeJs)- Crypto Industry
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our small, collaborative and fast-moving team to work on one of the most rewarding projects in the crypto mining industry.
Go: 2 years (Required)
SQL: 2 years (Required)
REST API: 1 year (Preferred)
Typescript: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description:
We are new set up that specialize in the physical delivery of hashrate (compute power).
We are building a spot market for hashrate, not dissimilar to a compute-power version of Henry Hub. After this is completed we will begin building incredibly powerful and interesting derivative products on the value of hashrate
• To have broad and deep knowledge, including unique expertise. Considered a true expert and sought out for technical guidance on a wide variety of topics.
• Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/pgSQL, and relational database schema design.
• To understand architectural principles; expert level in software engineering.
• Experience developing and tuning highly available server-side applications.
• Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• Track Record of being a top performer in current and past roles.
• Deep understanding of programming and experience with at least one programming language. Golang and Typescript preferred.
• To understand REST APIs and general API design.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• English language proficiency.
• 8+ years of software engineering experience.
• Knowledge of blockchain technology / mining pool industry.
• Experience with agile development methodology.
• Experience building highly scalable, distributed systems.
• Experience delivering and owning web-scale data systems in production.
• Experience working with certificates.
• Knowledge of GCP, Kubernetes, Istio, Helm, Docker, and Postgres.
• Experience working with remote teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Passionate about cryptocurrency and public-blockchain technologies.
• Has an interest in creating an entirely new market with Hashrate (compute power) as a commodity.
• Has an interest in thinking and evolving the architecture of our software to make it robust and maintainable.
• Enjoys writing code and pushing boundaries of what has been done so far.
• Brings fun to the team but can also go down the rabbit hole to push quality code on schedule.
• Understands architectural principles; expert level in software engineering.
• Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements, and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
• Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
• Develop quality code, with emphasis on correctness of the implementation.
• Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
• Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
• Participate in the process of generating and analyzing features.
Email resume: ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!