Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
Submit cost proposals for menu items.
Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
• 3 years experience as a Head Chef.
• Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
• Ability to lead and inspire a team.
• Strong passion for the art of food design.
• Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Arabic and English language.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!