Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. Transporting goods within a designated route. In addition to driving, determine if the vehicle complies with the weight or height restrictions and modify the route as necessary.
• Minimum High school
• 5 - 15 years related experience
• Valid heavy motor vehicle driver’s license
• Clean driving record.
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Strong time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!