• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR Officer or HR Executive
• People oriented and results driven.
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
Experience- 5 years
Intrested Candidates please share your CV's on ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!