A reputed FMCG company in Doha, urgently looking for an HR Specialist.(INSIDE QATAR RECRUITMENT ONLY)
Duties and Responsibilities
• End to end support for employee inside and outside recruitment process and the mobilization and demobilization of all functional staff.
• Processing offer letters, contracts, employee job descriptions and management of the onboarding process.
• Coordinate with the PRO for immigration activities and ensure our compliance with the local regulations.
• Address inquiries that are received from employees throughout the employee life cycle and provide the required functional support.
• Support the management and the administration team with any queries and concerns for the assigned function.
• Responsible for human resource activities to include employment, compensation, Labor Relations, benefits, and training and development.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR files, records, and documentation
• Generate and maintain weekly HR reports as assigned and to report to Group HR and admin Manager.
• Support in the implementation of HR Policies and Procedures.
• Responsible for Probation performance reviews, Performance Evaluations and Exit Interview Analysis
• Handling of daily attendance, absenteeism, monthly payroll administration for timely processing of salaries.
• Responsible for handling ERP HR module.
• Handling and issuing various kinds of official Letters, handling email communications,
Essential Qualifications and Education:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Human Resource Specialist working with cross functional teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resourc degrees are preferred
• Must have Qatar experience and should be available locally. NOC is preferred for RP changing. Holding Qatar Driving license is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills with handling English, Hindi. Arabic will be an advantage
• Can work under pressure
• Solid understanding of the Qatar Labour Law
• Proficient with Excel, Adobe Pro, Word, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV immediately to ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!