• Provides the necessary advice to the Site Manager on site health and safety issues;
• Monitor compliance with established site safety rules and make sure these are conspicuously posted;
• Undertakes as a minimum a weekly safety inspection and prepares a report for submittal and review with the Site Manager. This report is also transmitted to the HSE Coordinator/Administrator;
• Conduct a daily tour of the working areas and log details of the observations on the Daily Observation Register;
• Unsafe conditions and unsafe acts are to be reported immediately to HSE Director/Manager;
4 years GCC experience
Bachelors Degree / Diploma
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!