• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Hands on experience of 360 recruitment of Bulk and individual hiring.
• Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, Benefits and Compensation, employee relations, learning and development, risk management, and legal compliance.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial and professional roles.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and labor law.
• Ensure our mission and culture serves as the foundation for all People systems and infrastructure.
• Responsible for building and facilitating the culture-building process across our teams.
• Managing Payroll, Paid Vacations, Compensations, Salery Deductions etc.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Human Resource and Payroll Management.
• Must have strong knowledge on Payroll Management and accounts.
• Working knowledge of key HR disciplines including performance and talent management, compensation and benefits, recruitment and Saudi Labor Law.
• Have excellent people management skills.
• Ability to manage the inevitable ups and downs, serving as a trusted advisor to the Leadership.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, preferably with a HR focus
• Must speak English/ Arabic Fluently, which is mandatory.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!