Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager
The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities. The HR&A Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
· Master’s Degree in human resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of human resources
· Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
· Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
· Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
· Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
· Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
· Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Can join immediately.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV whatsapp
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!