CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE A UAE MANUAL GEAR DRIVING LICENCE WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED.
If you fulfill the requirements please send your CV and UAE driving licence (Both sides) to: ***
Salary range: 2,000 - 2,500 AED + Company Accommodation and transportation.
AC Technician Duties & Responsibilities:
· Installing, inspecting maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Making adjustments and doing calibrations of thermostatic controls.
· Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
· Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
· Assisting with customers' queries.
AC Technician Skills:
· High school diploma. Air Conditioning Certificate.
· 3+ year experience as an HVAC technician.
· Valid UAE/Manual driver’s license is an absolute must.
· Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
· Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
· Knowledge of AC duct cleaning is an advantage.
· Ability to work flexible hours to address emergencies and client requests.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!