Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
2. Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
3. Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
4. Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
5. Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
6. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
7. May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
8. Maintain store managers are getting the highest and the quickest possible support that helps them maximize their sales by providing trainings, providing needed reports like best-selling / slow-moving and advise whether the replenishment or the promotion to be applied accordingly, providing technical support regarding all inventory applications.
9. Run monthly physical inventory count status to be started and measured against Warehouse Lead annual cycle count plan
10. Run annual report to report physical inventory differences and values
11. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.