The ideal candidate will help build, maintain, and troubleshoot, the company's customer rapidly expanding infrastructure. System Engineer will work to ensure highest levels of performance and ability, and manage any problems that arise.
Administer virtualization platforms including VMWare vSphere and VMWare Horizon.
Administer Client's server environment (*** Microsoft Windows Server) including configuration, monitoring, patching and upgrades, and backup and recovery.
Install, configure, update, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot VMWare vCenter Server, ESXi hosts, and Horizon, as required
Support CLIENTS activities to upgrade underlying hardware and software infrastructure, as required.
· Installs, configure and deploy Windows AND Linux server and software, including operating systems, applications, and patches to support and maintain effective servers operations throughout the District.
· Contribute to the validation and enhancement of delivery/operations for IT infrastructure aligned to leading service management practices and procedures
· Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
· Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
· Provides Activity Directory Management assistance to District staff in managing user and computer accounts.
· Manages, deploys, configures, and maintains servers in a virtualized and traditional environment.
· Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting the CLOUD infrastructure, and limited local physical infrastructure. Focusing on analyzing and implementing the infrastructure as code, in addition to monitoring its performance and status, reporting findings and recommendations to Cloud Manager.
· Configures systems for high availability including strategies for back-up and recovery, failover, load balancing, and full redundancy.
· Supports the District’s directory services infrastructure, including server configuration and upgrades, group architecture, account maintenance, and authentication for authentication and network access.
· Design and implement all disaster recovery and business continuity plans for all IT systems in the organization, to protect Customer from any potential disasters that may arise
· Transform the IT department from reactive (waiting for issues to happen before attending) to proactive (monitoring systems for failures, errors, and underlying problems
· Setting up remote administration environment using free tools ex. iLO, ESXi, Power-CLI, etc…
· Configure PKI infrastructure
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 6-8 Years Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
· Strong scripting and technical skills
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!