Job Opening: ERP Specialist (Developer & Implementer)
Enterprise Resource Planning Implementer Specialist (ERP): will create and operate business process management applications that allows our clients to simplify a range of business activities - operational, accounting, and human resource processes using sophisticated systems (Odoo Experience Is Highly Preferred.)
What you will do:
- Deliver ERP engagements that identify design and implement creative business solutions and technology solutions.
- Manage and monitor the ERP projects, provide support by enhancements, maintenance of ERP systems.
- Suggest new solutions which will add the highest value to projects.
- Responsible for all escalation issues regarding ERP systems.
- Solve complex problems which arise in the project and be responsible for the outcome and finish the project with good quality and on time.
- Be able to meet deadlines and provide support to coworkers as and when required.
- Reporting to the CEO
What you will need to be:
- A dreamer with a lot of zeal and desire, an inspired and active person.
- Should have strong command of the English language.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the ERP field.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Candidates should have valid residency (transferable) in Kuwait and be located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV to: Email: ***
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!