• Responsible for all monthly General Ledger procedures including journal entry preparation, discrepancy resolution, and account analysis, as well as cost accounting.
• Reviewing and recording daily accounting journals, ledgers, and other financial transactions.
• Maintain an organized backup database of the recorded entries/ information/ invoices to ensure proper document retention.
• Handle and follow up accounts receivables, accounts payables and Payroll entries.
• Preparation of payroll records including reconciliation of employee payroll records with job cards and calculation.
• Maintenance of inventory reconciliation.
• Knowledgeable in banking transactions.
• Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
*Minimum of 2- 3 years of experience in Accounting and Finance and preferred if he has experience in projects field.
*Prefer Arab male applicants from 26 to 35 years old
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!