· Building, maintaining and optimizing all sales channels and channel partners.
· Acquiring new clients and managing existing customer relations.
· Contribute to the development of sales strategies and plans.
· Development of revenue growth plans and coordination of company resources to ensure efficient and growing sales results.
· Close cooperation with customer care and marketing to ensure a smooth sales process.
· Sustain high customer satisfaction level.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Meeting planned sales goa.
· Research and identify new market opportunities.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
· Identify Strategic issues and prioritize actions.
· Prepare sales reports on weekly and monthly basis.
· Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the related field is required (3 of them in Qatar).
· An excellent level of client relationship skills.
· Experience in working in a client focus environment.
· Good IT skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good written skills to produce professional reports and quotes.
· Good Command of both spoken and written English.
· Holding a Qatari Driving License.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!