Maintenance managers oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions in a company. Also known as maintenance supervisors, these professionals manage activities for the repair of buildings, landscapes, and offices. Duties include tracking expenses, reporting progress, and assigning schedules.
• Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
• Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
• Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
• Create and implement maintenance procedures.
• Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
• Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
• Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
• Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
• Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
• Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management or similar field is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
• Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
• Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
• Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!