Style and Haircut
-Providing hair services is one of the main responsibilities of cosmetologist. They cut, trim and color hair and also administer various types of hair design, including perms. Cosmetologist are knowledgeable about the most recent styles and posses the ability to give clients hair design based on these latest trends.
Provide Skin and Nail Care
- Cosmetologist typically perform manicure and apply nail polish and designs clients nails. They are also adopt at applying lotions and waxes to faces and other body areas to remove hair and help clients achieve softer, firmer skin. Cosmetologist might apply body wraps or perform massages.
Handle Clerical Duties
- Cosmetologist is working in salon are usually responsible for scheduling and canceling appointments and processing client payments. They also ensure that the front counter and work areas are cleaned. In additional they clean and maintain all hair styling and skin care tools such as dryers and trimmers.
Analyze Clients Needs
- Customers often won't know exactly what they wan or what beauty treatments they really need. Asking clients questions and using skin analysis to evaluate their needs allows beauty therapist to recommend appropriate treatments.
Keep tools sterilized and manage stocks
- Therapist are responsible for keeping all their tools and hair beauty room, clean and sterilized. They must also replace used inventory to avoid running out of supplies.
Perform skin treatments
- Customers will come to therapists for a variety of skin evaluation treatments , including peels, facial and anti acne treatments.
Provide waxing treatments
- Hair removal is a popular beauty treatment so beauty therapist ned to know how to wax legs, eyebrows and bikini lines in order to provide all the services that clients will want.
- Keeping customers relaxed is essential, so many cosmetologist used massage techniques to help clients release tension, facial, hand, foot and back massages may all be used to keep clients calm and happy.
Give manicure and Pedicures
- Customers also want beautiful hands and fee so its very common for a cosmetologist to offer manicures and pedicures.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!