Research, design, evaluate and develop machines and tools.
2) Install and maintain machines applying engineering principles.
3) Work with power producing as well as power generating equipment. Generators are power producing machines. Power using machines include: refrigeration and air conditioning machines. Elevators, escalators, material handling systems are some of the other power using machine that they have to work on.
4) Work on water, heat, gas, and steam operated machines and engines.
5) Examine reasons of machine failure and locate exact problem. Suggest remedial measures and give repair instructions.
6) May have to oversee production function and ensure that production is taking place as per the set standards and procedures.
1) A mechanical engineer must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
2) Minimum 3 years experience in the related field
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!