Review Tender Documents and Preparing Techno-commercial Clarifications.
• Attending Pre-tender Meetings & Site Surveys for understanding and investigating Scope & complexities.
• Preparing technical & commercial documents for bid submission and ensuring that bids are professional in presentation, delivered on time and in compliance with the specifications and procedures.
• To efficiently and effectively coordinate a multi-disciplinary group of Estimators throughout the tender phase.
• To communicate efficiently and effectively with both the Tendering Manager and the Corporate Department Manager as required to bring clarity to new proposals.
• To develop effective construction and manpower schedules for proposed projects in line with clients' requirements.
To maintain up-to-date commercial knowledge of the local market including, tender results and competitor price levels
salary is negotiable
• Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical
• Legal & Technical Understanding
• Local / International Codes & Regulations
• 3 to 5 years in Estimation & Planning Experience role - mandatory
• 5 to 10 years in Construction/Execution role
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!