Job Description Mechanical & Piping Fabrication Shop
Superintendent – Shared Resources
Part A: Job Specification
• Leads the monitoring and oversight of the multiple EPC’s piping
fabrication and painting shop set up, production and quality
• Supports EPC contractors in optimising fabrication shop production to
meet delivery targets and ensure onsite installation milestones met
• Implements assurance of EPC contractor fabrication shop quality
procedures and management system, identifies areas for
improvement / optimisation and drives implementation through
• With support of Client SHES team, implements assurance of EPC
contractor fabrication safe systems of work and SHES management
systems, identifies areas for improvement and areas of
noncompliance and drives rectification through contractors.
• Ensures accurate and timely reporting by EPC contractors on SHES,
Quality and delivery metrics back to NFE Onshore EPC Project, Quality
and Construction Managers.
• Supports clients EPC Quality, SHES and Construction Managers in
identification and resolution of quality, SHES and delivery issues
within fabrication shops.
• Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to
the NFE Onshore Project Construction Managers
• Engages with NFE Onshore Project Construction Managers to ensure
fabrication shop priorities are aligned with construction strategy
• Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science
• Recognized degree in engineering or construction management,
and or prior work experience or apprenticeship leading to a
thorough understanding of the knowledge described above.
• NACE III (or equivalent)
• CSWIP 3.2 welding inspector (or equivalent)
• ISO 9001 quality management system auditor / certified
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in construction and project
• Experience in major Construction Projects with total capital
• Preferred to have recent experience on Qatargas Projects and
working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!