• Support for review of maintenance processes, historical cost & effort data, and benchmarking across sites.
• Support & review Maintenance spare parts process improvements
• Maintenance order strate improvements
• Support & review of Finance data for Benchmarking
• Support & review of Production data for Benchmarking
• Provide Technical Maintenance Excellence expertise and consultancy at Mechanical Rotating Equipment’s.
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent Professional Qualification.
• Strong experience (minimum 10 years) and knowledge of maintenance management process of rotating equipment and
ONE ERP EAM modules in oil and gas industry.
• Experience in maintenance optimization process using Lean Management Process
• Extensive experience in rotating equipment design, engineering, construction and maintenance and operation in the oil
and gas industry
• Familiarity of international design codes and standards, related to design, procurement, construction, (pre)
commissioning and hand-over specification packages for rotating equipment.
• Familiarity of the capabilities and shortcomings of major rotating equipment manufacturers, and a proven track record of
conducting technical and commercial negotiations with them
• Good knowledge about monitoring and predictive maintenance programs associated with rotating equipment.
• Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices
• Planning and Organizing, Scheduling and Coordinating, Checking, Examining and Recording.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!