1. Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which include doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
2. Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
3. Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
4. Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
5. Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
6. Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
7. Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
8. Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
9. Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
10. Well-established connection with procurement departments of private & government hospitals and well-versed in sales of non-registered pharmaceuticals.
1. Valid driver's license.
2. Proven medical sales experience.
3. Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
4. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
5. Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
6. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
7. Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Experience: Minimum 3 years.
Educational qualifications: Minimum bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical/medical courses.
send CV to
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!