.NET FULL STACK DEVELOPER
1. To help develop a new version of an IT system for Television Audience Measurement (TAM) that is used by media companies, agencies and advertisers.
2. The system is gathering high amount of usage data which are then refine through sub-systems and reported in a variety of forms. The system is High-availability 24/7.
3. To work with stakeholders and other developers in a Scrum team with bi-weekly sprints
4. As a Senior Developer to also be a Chapter Lead and coach and mentor less experienced developers (mentoring, motivating, team building).
5. To design and implement the entire application from scratch
6. To manage code complexity in a large codebase through the appropriate application of software architecture principles (layering, modularization *** and software design patterns
7. To help with automation for testing and work together with production operations (DevOps)
8. Occasionally to also work on smaller projects that are within the scope of your team
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Degree in informatics or similar qualification
2. 5 years + work experience in technologies such as:
3. C#, .NET, NA, WebApi,MVC
4. SQL Server or any other relational database
6. Python or Powershell for Scripting
7. Continuous Integration, Git, TFS
8. For some legacy applications some knowledge in Perl would be nice
9. Ability to lead a technical team
10. Mindset of 'You build it, you run it', *** making sure that application is running stable together with the colleagues from application management
11. Good project management skills
12. Fluent English language skills
Desired Skills & Experience
Must have 5 to 8 years working experience.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!