Position Overview : To instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical and intellectual growth. The Nursery teacher has ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of the daily educational program.
1. To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children placed in the school.
2. Support the development of the children’s listening, language and communication skills whilst encouraging their interest in the literature and imaginative play.
3. Encourage the children’s mathematical knowledge in a practical and play based way.
4. Broaden children’s experience and knowledge through computer technology and science.
5. Develop children’s physically awareness through games and play based activities.
6. To organize and lead activities to promote all areas of development, such as arts and crafts, music and singing, story telling, imaginative play, games etc.
7. To supervise, evaluate and instruct teaching assistants and nursery assistants.
8. Ensure the safe of the children at all times.
1. To encourage children to use a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and imaginative play.
2. To be responsible for taking a daily register of children in attendance.
3. To teach basic personal hygiene, proper eating habits and social skills.
4. Establish and re-enforce rules for acceptable behaviour and procedures for maintaining order.
5. Adhere to the class timetable.
6. Prepare weekly lesson plan based on nursery topics and curriculum.
7. Prepare materials, class activities and classroom for daily activities.
8. Adapt teaching method and instructional materials to meet children’s varying needs and interest. Giving them an opportunity to observe, question and investigate.
9. Establish clear objectives for all lessons and projects, and communicate those objectives to children. Demonstrate activities to children.
10. Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behaviour, social development, physical development and physical health.
11. Prepare reports on pupils plus portfolio of children’s work each term.
Must be a Native English Speaker
With Minimum 2 years experience in International School in UAE
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!