Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Amend Set-to-Go meal plans according to client’s allergies, personal preferences and dislikes.
• Review all meal plans prepared by Account Managers as required.
• Will be assigned additional responsibilities after completing the probation period, including but not limited to representing the Employer marketing events.
• Bachelor’s degree in human nutrition
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented and highly accurate
• Time management skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full Time (Sunday to Thursday + 1 Saturday each month)
• Salary: AED 4,000/Month
• Additional Benefits: Medical & Annual Airfare for self
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!