* Setting up the kitchen ready for service.
* Making sure the kitchen is kept clean & tidy during the service.
* Preparing, cooking & serving food to the highest company standards.
* Making sure food is served quickly & in the correct order.
* Communicating to the manager & front of house team about any food shortages before & during services to make sure customers know about this before they order.
* Making sure all the deliveries are checked into the restaurant to company standard, if applicable, & advising the Manager if any problems.
* Making sure the correct stock rotation principles (FIFO) are adhered to
*Making sure the correct par levels are maintained.
* Recording all food wastage accurately.
* Following the cleaning Rota to make sure the kitchen is always kept clean & tidy.
* Carrying out all the temperature checks as needed.
* Good communication skills
* Immediate joiner
* Minimum 6 months experience in the same role
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!