About The Job
An opportunity for a Plumber Technician to join our team.
Your Main Duties Will Include
• Carries out repairs and maintenance of domestic hot/cold water system, cooling water systems, storm and sanitary sewer system, irrigation and fountain water systems.
• Attends to repairs or replacement of all bathroom/toilet fixtures in guestrooms, public areas, and toilets.
• Clearing sewage and storm water line blockages using available equipment or other means as required.
• Responds to a guest maintenance request within 15 minutes of receipt of the same.
• Observes prescribed safety standards. Helps maintain safe conditions for self and others.
• Performs installation, repairs and maintenance on chilled water, steam, heat, water, gas, drainage, sewage and other plumbing system.
• Operate reamers, threading discs, sewer tapes, pipe cutters, snakes, other plumbing equipment and hand tools.
• Inspect joints, valves, pumps, boilers, heaters, sinks, commodes, tanks, valves, lift stations and other plumbing system components to locate malfunctions
• Performs preventative maintenance inspections and corrective maintenance repairs on plumbing related items.
• Assembles pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering
• Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Secondary school certificate/diploma and vocational training in plumbing.
• A minimum of 4-5 years' experience working as a plumber in a hospitals, hotels or large residential housing complex.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of repair and maintenance of domestic hot/cold water systems, chilled water systems, storm and sanitary sewerage systems, landscape irrigation water systems, swimming pools and fountains.
• Knowledge in various trades would be an added advantage.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!