1. Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
2. Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
3. Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
4. Perform buying duties when necessary.
5. Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
6. Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
7. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
8. Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
9. Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
10. Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!