APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THEIR RECEME/*** ON OUR WEBSITE CAREER PAGE. CLICK OR COPY THE BELOW LINK TO YOUR BROWSER.
(NOTE: FOR THIS POSITION, THE COMPANY IS LOCATED IN UAE WITH BRANCHES AROUND *** YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN THE UAE. YOU CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND WORK REMOTELY AS LONG YOU ARE WITH CLOSE TIME ZONE TO THE ***
The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing all marketing aspects of Kozma & Kozma brand and Kozma Curl Brand for 7 salons within the *** region. Provide strategic marketing plan to increase sales from new salon customers.
Accountable for achieving sales target of all new salon customers first visit while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest clients satisfaction and clients experience.
1. Increase new salon customers and increase external sales.
2. Increase Social Media followers on Kozma & Kozma and Kozma Curl Brand
3. Build, Manage, Optimize successful sales funnels.
4. Hire, Manage, Train new and existing employees within the Marketing Department, and Manage social media specialist team to ensure private messages & comments are being managed and converted to sales while providing highest customer service.
5. Increase number of newsletters subscribers.
6. Increase customer engagements on digital marketing platforms.
7. Increase brand awareness.
8. Manage marketing budget to produce the maximum ROI.
9. Increase website traffic on Kozma & Kozma and Kozma Curl
10. Manage women groups discount to convert to sales.
• Extremely competitive salary + sales commission
• Free Medical Insurance
• 30 days paid Vacation + & up to 13 paid UAE holidays.
• Air ticket allowance
About the Company:
Kozma & Kozma, and Kozma Curl are international salons with branches around Qatar, Dubai and Oman.
Kozma Curl brand in addition to owning salons it has its own Curly Products and Ecommerce site.
Owned and managed by Americans. We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work.
Website: *** / ***
1. Very strong experience in strategizing, setting up, and managing successful sales funnels.
2. Experience in implementing sales funnels using automation tools, softwares, and apps to have a successful customer journey.
3. Previous experience as a marketing manager with experience in hiring, training, coaching, and managing a marketing team.
4. Strong understanding and experience in marketing budget, Experience in Excel, cost allocation and calculation to produce the target ROI within budget.
5. Strong experience in Managing Instagram and Facebook, including sourcing, and creating high quality content, running contests, manage tags, manage comments & private messages.
6. Strong experience in increasing Instagram and Facebook followers
7. Good organizational and planning skills, being able to plan marketing calendar ahead of time and manage projects.
8. Strong experience in running & managing effective Instagram & Facebook ads and produce maximum ROI, and able to setup metrics and measure it.
9. Experience in Google Ads setting up and Management to produce maximum ROI.
10. Very strong experience in SEO, Need to be able to optimize blogs, website, and manage External SEO company.
11. Great Customer Service & Customer Experience Background: Ensuring we provide amazing customer service and quality service to Wow our customers.
12. Sales Experience
13. Tech savvy and good *** knowledge to work with various marketing apps and platforms such as website, create landing page, social media, blog, and setting up automations. Able to setup new platforms like Pinterest buyable pins, and YouTube account Management & Ads
14. Able to direct and manage projects to produce testimonials, before & after, tutorials by working with salon staff and professional photographer and customers as per brand vision and strategy
15. Experience in getting free media coverage (Articles, Interviews, Reviews, and managing influences)
16. Strong writing and communication skills with creative style
17. Strong understanding of the brand vision, image, strategy, culture
18. Metrics & Data driven: Very strong in analyzing data & metrics and make decisions based on data to meet the objectives, and target ROI.
19. Strong experience in setting trackable metrics before any campaign and able to generate meaningful reports for analysis.
20. Accountable & Responsible
1. Experience in the *** market
2. Marketing experience in any of the following service industries: Hotels, F&B, beauty industry, hospitality industry.
3. At least several years experience as a Sales & Marketing manager, or equivalent position.
4. Must have a proven record of meeting sales and marketing targets which resulted in improved and consistently increased profitability.
5. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
6. Computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and ability to analyze and read lots of reports and KPI’s.
7. Tech savvy and good *** knowledge to work with various marketing apps and platforms.
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!