Work involves responsibility for supervising the provision of quality nursing care provided in Infinite Home Health Care Center. responsible for maintaining the quality and adequacy of nursing practice. Works in collaboration with the management, supervisors and staff to lead the quality and safety program at Infinite Home. The key functions of this position are to ensure that Infinite maintains its accreditation status and to lead key strategic quality and safety improvement initiatives across the organization
1. Supervise and coordinate all skilled and non-skilled services related to patients including doctor orders, medication administration, care plan administration and supervisory visits.
2. Staffing coordinator to determine the optimal allocation of staff, per shift in each home.
3. Resolves patient issues.
4. Nurse education and skills check off. Supervising nurses and assures patient care plan compliance.
5. Completes and presents annual nursing staff competencies and evaluation.
6. Providing guidance, support to staff to better plan work flow and clinical expertise in nursing practices and the management of medical emergencies.
7. Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of organization's quality assurance program for the nursing department.
8. Conducts supervisory visit on time as defined by organizational policies and state regulations.
9. Coordinate with HR Department and participate in orientating new healthcare employees.
10. Providing effective leadership in Quality Management
11. Coordinate the process of ensuring accreditation standards continue to be adhered to and upgraded as required
12. Prepare the Key Performance Indicators and maintain records.
13. Coordinate with nurses to provide all doents to medical coder
14. Maintains continuity of nursing by doenting and communicating actions and continuing needs
15. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 - AED8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai Marina: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Home care supervisor , ICU (Required)
DHA Registered License (Required)
DHA Registered Nurse
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!