Require Senior Accountant for Medical Centre
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• preferable to have a (CMA) Certificate.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience with a similar position and BS. degree in Accounting is a must from a recognized university, Finance or relevant (Professional Certificate is preferable).
• Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
• Provide technical support and advice on other accountants.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
• Monthly closing and posting to GL.
• Preparing Financial Statement quarterly and annually.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Ensure compliance with accounting principles.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
Kindly Send C.V on this email
DISCLAIMER: Dear Candidate! You are fully responsible to deal with the employer on the hiring process. GulfJobs.com will not take any responsibility on your hiring process. Genuine employer does not ask money for hiring!